Rules & Regulations
General Rules, Policies and Guest Information
We want you to have fun and enjoy your visit at the Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort (Resort). The rules, policies and guest information are being provided to you to help make your stay with us carefree and without incident.
- All site fees are due and payable in advance. Checkout time is 12:00 noon. Check in time is 1:00 pm. Late checkouts may be accommodated, depending on availability, at a charge of $10.00 per hour. You must contact the front desk for a late checkout. Resort management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Guests must be 18 or older to register for an RV site or stay overnight unless accompanied by an adult (21 years or older). Please police your site before departing.
Resort speed limit is 10 MPH. Speed limits are strictly enforced with zero tolerance. Because this is very important, guests who exceed the 10 MPH limit will incur possible eviction.
- First infraction will result in a verbal warning and recorded in security logs.
- Second infraction will result in a written warning and recorded in security logs.
- Third infraction will result in eviction from the Resort.
- Guests use the Resort facilities and amenities at their own risk. The Resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events.
- Open and Obvious conditions – The Resort is not responsible for guests who hit, drive into, bump into, fall or trip into open and obvious structures such as tress, shrubs, fences, fire hydrants with vehicles or by person. These conditions do not carry warnings because the “obviousness” of the danger is sufficient.
- Vehicles must be parked on your assigned site or in designated parking areas only. Parking on grass areas, or in the street is prohibited. Parking spaces at comfort stations are to be used only for Resort guests while using the restrooms and laundry facility.
- Registration tags (mirror hangers) must be visibly displayed on all vehicles and RV’s.
- Handicapped parking spaces are available around the clubhouse and comfort stations for up to four (4) hours, for those with proper permits.
- Resort management reserves the right to approve or reject any guest based on the age and/or appearance of their vehicle or RV. All RV’s must be in sound working order and well maintained. Resort staff inspects all questionable RV’s and/or vehicles.
- All RV’s must be RIVA or RVIC approved before entering the Resort. Owner must posses a current registration and be able to show proof of vehicle insurance.
- All RV’s and personal vehicles must be capable of being moved with a 24-hour notice. If an owner cannot move their vehicle or RV, owner must have it moved by a third party, at the owner’s expense.
- Mechanical work of any kind is strictly prohibited unless performed by an authorized dealer. Staking sharp objects in the ground at sites, for purposes of satellite receptors or other reasons, is prohibited.
- Cab-over campers may not be removed from the vehicle and placed on the ground.
- Tent camping, sleeping in cars, or outside your RV is prohibited.
- Storage is prohibited under or around vehicles or RV’s. Structures external to the RV and not an integral part of the RV are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to storage sheds, gazebos/screen rooms, storage totes, workbenches, fences, steps, plants, ornamental objects, gas cans and external propane tanks.
- Sites are to be clean and free of debris. No unsightly items, structures, or equipment shall be stored on site external to the RV. Management will determine when a site shall be cleaned and cleared in order to satisfy this rule. Guests must respond to such requests in accordance with Oasis management’s time frames to clean up their site.
- Sites are designated for a maximum of one (1) RV and one (1) motorized towed vehicle. Extra non-motorized towed units of conveyance, such as, but not limited to, cargo trailers, boats trailers, utility trailers, must be placed into storage at an additional cost. Daily guests may have non-motorized towed units on site, provided the unit remains properly attached to the RV and does not exceed the site space. Monthly (long term) guests must use storage for towed units of conveyance without exception. Extra motor vehicles may park in designated parking areas, if available.
- The Resort does not guarantee space for extra vehicles.
- Box trucks or work trucks are not allowed to stay in the Resort. Signs painted on trucks are acceptable, but visible tools or equipment is prohibited.
- “Quiet time” is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Quiet time evening hours may be extended for Oasis sponsored events taking place at the Clubhouse as determined by the General Manager. All motorized vehicles and bicycles must be equipped with a forward projecting light and rear reflectors during this time. Children under 18 years of age are required to be at their RV site during Quiet time. Rollerblading is not permitted during Quiet time.
- The operation of generators is not allowed at any time in the Resort.
- Bicycles, scooters and skates are not allowed on the golf-putting course, sidewalks, across RV sites, on the pool deck, patios or in buildings. The use of skateboards and wave boards are not permitted at any time in the Resort.
- Persons under 21 years of age are prohibited from loitering around gaming machines in the clubhouse.
- Only high-pressure washers with a minimum of 1000 psi are permitted for use in washing vehicles in the Resort.
- Resort guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children and visiting guests. Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision in the comfort stations and clubhouse.
- Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage to Resort property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of Resort property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
- Lost and found is located in the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse and comfort stations are smoke-free. Electronic smoking devices are also prohibited.
- Trash is to be placed in waste containers located throughout the Resort. Resort waste containers cannot accommodate large items. Guests are to dispose of large items elsewhere out of the Resort. Do not dispose of hazardous waste items in the Resort. Do not leave oil, batteries, paint or other hazardous materials at the dumpster, in or near trash receptacles, or anywhere else in the Resort. Oasis is an official recycling center. Guests are encouraged to place all and only recyclables in marked recycle bins located throughout the Resort.
- Wastewater must be discharged into authorized receptacles only, and never discharged onto the ground. Sewer collars or approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times.
- Open fires are not permitted at anytime. Charcoal or gas grills are acceptable.
- Wildlife (e.g. pigeons/birds) are not considered pets and may not be fed at anytime.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn when entering the clubhouse along with appropriate dress.
- Clothes may not be hung outside RV’s, nor may guests erect clotheslines.
- Signs and other notices may not be posted in any areas unless the General Manager has provided prior approval. Guests may not sell, advertise or offer services while in the Resort. The General Manager must approve any outside business operating on or from the Resort.
- Firearms, lethal weapons, or fireworks are prohibited on Resort property.
- In the event of an electric malfunction electric usage, as applicable, will be charged according to the size and type of RV you have.
- Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive, or threatening language or actions directed at Resort personnel or other guests are prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted.
- All guests and vendors are responsible for abiding by Resort rules and policies. Any person who fails to adhere to Resort rules and policies may be evicted from the Resort at the sole discretion of Resort management. These rules and policies supersede any previous rules or policies previously written or discussed.
- The Resort reserves the right to make changes to the rules and policies at any time, without prior notice.
Click here for information on Pool Rules
Click here for information on Pet Rules